Cheney’s all-metal flashings cut off and drain out seepage moisture entering a building through porous masonry and imperfect mortar joints. Cheney flashings are made in Stainless Steel (28ga; .015″ – 20ga; .0375″), Bare Copper, Revere Freedom Gray and Lead Coated Copper (12 oz, 16 oz, and 20 oz). Heavier gauges and other metals are available upon request. Produced in sheets stocked at 96″ and 120″ lengths, with custom lengths also available.
- Maximum sections lengths of 120″
- Can be fabricated with hemmed drip edges or receivers to accept counter flashing
- Sealant required at all joints
- Fabricated in type 304 stainless steel
- type 316 stainless available upon request
- Allow 3% for laps.